Friday, December 06, 2019

[Review] Krispy Kreme Festive donuts

Krispy Kreme used to be an addiction of mine where I used to try all the flavours, however in the recent years, there have been too many donut shops popping up taking donuts to the next level with over the top decorations and toppings etc.

Drawing near Christmas, Krispy Kreme have launched a range of festive donuts which drew me back, basically not overly fancy yet affordable compared to modern donuts these days.



What captivated me were the square parcel shaped donuts with shimmer on them.



The cherry parcel was my fancy.

Once again I was rekindled with the sugar satisfaction from the Krispy Kreme donut that was filled with delicious tart cherry jam.

Although there was no almond, I strangely tasted almond in the icing which was to my liking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...