Tuesday, December 31, 2019

[Review] Pukka Pop Up Herb Hub for Tea at Covent Gardens

Discovered the Pukka Pop Up Herb Hub while I was at Seven dials.
I didn't realize it was a pop up until I looked it up on the internet, but I like the way you can buy any tea bags for 1.99 because I find it a gamble when trying new teas which was recently the case when I bought the Pukka Three ginger and found it not to my liking.

At the pop up, you also get to sample teas which helped me to choose.













The staff there are also really nice and made a sample Cacao Maca Magic latte which I have always wanted to try.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the cacao maca magic latte.
There was also matcha chai latte on offer as well.

Anyway, here are my ten teabags where it comes in a box or you can choose a tea tin for a little extra.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...