Saturday, August 13, 2022

Crispy Tindle burger at Brewdog

TiNDLE is a Singapore based chicken alternative which can be found internationally in the US, Germany, Netherlands, London as well as Hong Kong.
The meat alternative is made of texturized soy protein and wheat gluten.
I tried their chicken alternative at a popup in SOHO where I got this really nice bucket hat.
Recently I reached out to Tindle because I lost my beloved Tindle hat and they got back to me saying that I could try their burger as well at a partner restaurant so I was really chuffed to get to visit Brewdog which is on my list after trying the Hong Kong branch.
The London branch is so much bigger and offers a much more complex food menu as well as plant based options with many alternative brands which they see fit to serve.
In the burger section, there are two options for Tindle burgers.
I opted for the Carolina which is layered with heirloom tomato slices in a colourful beetroot burger bun sprinkled with poppy seeds and chia seeds.
If you try TiNDLE on its own, it is almost like chicken but the texture is like fibres and a bit mushy similar to the Seitan meat alternatives offered in Hong Kong where the texture is stringy and soft.
However, it tastes really good served in a burger with sauces.
For those in the UK, you can visit Brewdog and those in Hong Kong can get it from NOSH.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...