Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The extra drop from Nandos! wearable but not spicy colour changing /shifting heat sensitive clothing

As well as food, I go crazy for anything that changes colour, holographic or glows in the dark.
I remember I used to have a t-shirt made of material that glowed in the dark, not the printed glow in the dark.
Then in the 1991s, there was a hypecolor or some brand where the T-shirts changed colour with temperature so if you put your hand on it, there would be a hand print!!
Now Nando's are selling clothing made of thermochromic dye which change as your body temperature rises (and falls) which make them a must have.
So as a Nandos fan, these items are a must for me even though they cost a fortune!!
The collection features socks, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, sweaters and bucket hats.
Each item has 5 different colours according to the level of heat eg plain-ish, lemon & herb, hot etc.
I managed to order a bucket hat and a long sleeve T-shirt on the 1st of Sept which cost me £63.00.
It was safely recieved on 14th of Sept.
As expected, it was what I wanted, the blue colour I got turns white in the heat as demonstrated with a hot hairdryer tip.








Screencaps from Nandos website:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...