Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Moving Mountains Plant Based Quarter Pounder

As a foodie with no specific diet, I love trying plant food as well as meat to see how they fare.
Moving Mountains were giving away free burgers so I had to get my hands on one as I have not encountered this brand before.
The queue was fast moving so I only had to wait 20 minutes and I got my burger before it rained heavily.
I liked the way you can add sauces yourself which let me taste how the burger is without any sauces.
It was a quarter pounder so I liked the thickness which makes it satisfying for a burger.
The texture was good as it was soft and not over cooked without any soy/beany aftertaste.
I felt that it was similar to the beyond burger but the texture and taste was better.
As well as the quarter pounder they also do sausage burgers and fish fingers which are served in IKEA Hong Kong they said.
In the UK, you can get them at most Supermarkets like sainsburys.






I was really lucky to get a sample which I cooked the very next day and just to how how big the patty is, I placed it in a standard size burger bun with purple cabbage and Hellmanns gravy mayonnaise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...