Sunday, August 11, 2024

Breakfast pots at Leon Restaurant

Even though I seize the chance of eating whenever possible, breakfast is just one of those meals I find difficult!
When I get these rare moments that I am up and early with spare time, I have to choose wisely what breakfast to get.
My choice being Leon with their captivating breakfast pots and they are so successful that since I first tried them, they are always launching other pots!!


Shakshuka:
Two freshly poached free-range eggs in a chilli and buttery paprika tomato sauce, topped with LEON Aioli and fresh herbs.
This was delicious with the tangy tomato sauce, fresh parsley and poached eggs with a runny yolk.






Green shakshuka:
Two poached free-range eggs topped with cumin-spiced green shakshuka, grilled halloumi cheese, LEON Aioli, and fresh herbs.
This was also nice but on the bland side.

Salmon & Avocado egg pot:
Delicious salmon avocado egg breakfast pot.
Love the salmon which was not overcooked with some saltiness like smoked salmon which makes the fishyness tasty.
To be honest, all their breakfast pots are amazing.
Ruby Red Porridge:
Organic dairy milk porridge topped with coconut-almond butter and a boost of fibre from our ruby red compote.
This was ok, but it wasn't for me as it was too healthy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...