Sunday, August 11, 2024

New Keralan Curry at Leon Restaurants

It has been years since I last had Leon!
I was at the concourse waiting for a train but since it was rush hour I decided to chill out and went to Leon instead and I am so glad I did.
They had this new Keralan Chicken curry which was captivating because of the tender chicken in a rich Keralan curry, made with coconut milk, cumin, curry leaves, and fenugreek seeds. Refreshingly topped with coconut & cucumber pickle.
While I was fumbling about with my chip and pin the food was already ready so I didn't have to wait!
Anyway, it was a really busy branch so food turnover was fast hence guaranteed fresh.
The chicken was definitely tender and moist as promised so I got what I paid for and the curry sauce was comforting.
The coconut & cucumber pickle which I had last was really refreshing and ended the meal well however the portion size was not really filling.
Despite being a small portion, the quality and taste was good which is all that matters.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...