Saturday, August 03, 2024

Top notch Persian fix at Abshar, Croydon

I love Persian food because they have all these colourful and tasty rices I thought, then the more I tried, I literally fell in love with everything especially the stews. 
Persian cuisine is right up my alley because the use of dill, barberries, and dried limes in the dishes.
My first Persian meal was probably at Simurgh, Covent Gardens where they did a trio of rices and this salted fish stew.
During lockdown, this supermarket happened to stock restaurant quality Persian ready meals so I bought almost everything in the range and got a good experience from it.
Recently, I dined at Abshar where they serve amazing food especially the broad bean and dill rice with Ghormeh sabzi, a lamb stew with fenugreek and dried lime.
As well as that, the macaroni was beautiful and the portion was huge, again a popular dish found in many Persian restaurants.
The guys know their stuff and knew the ready meal brand I tried which used to be a restaurant in Fulham.
Will be back.
#ssgcronx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...