Saturday, March 14, 2020

[Review] Beef Doner Durum Wrap at German Doner Kebab

I fell in love with the Doner Durum wraps at German Doner Kebab the first time I went but sadly on recent visit, they did not taste as good as before.
On the second visit, it was meant to be a mixed doner durum wrap but they ran out of beef and didn't bother to tell me.

On the third visit, I was given chicken instead of the beef doner durum wrap so I had to tell them.
Finally got the beef doner durum wrap and I did not like it because the sauces were too overwhelming and made it sweet.
Not only was it too sweet, the wrap was loose and it was cold.
However on this visit, I managed to taste that it had dill in one of their three secret sauces.

Will order it without sauces next time like one of the customers and add Nandos chili sauce so that it will taste to my liking.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...