Sunday, March 08, 2020

[Review] Neds Noodle Bar - Waterloo

I love noodles especially when you can customize what you want.
Neds Noodle Bar is one of those where you choose a noodle, sauce and ingredient just like Wok to Walk but the sauces at Neds appealed to me and the noodle box is another reason to visit.

I know it sounds weird but I've always wanted to go to America because the Chinese food over there comes in cute boxes like this!!
The kids box is the smallest therefore it is friggin cute!

As well as noodles, they also have desserts like banana fritters but the Japanese donut captivated me so I will go back for it.

There are two branches in London, the one near the London Eye is big and spacious while the one at Old Street is a bit smaller.












Tried the bigger branch for the black bean noodles which was more enjoyable than Wok to Walk but the only thing I disliked was the sauce as I didn't expect it to be that sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...