Wednesday, March 18, 2020

[Review] Market Tavern Croydon

Yorkshire wraps were the trend a few years ago with beef basically wrapped in a Yorkshire like a wrap but made with Yorkshire pudding.

Since the Market Tavern in Croydon had it, I decided to go in and try it.
They also do Monday to Friday specials like other pubs .
As it was Wednesday, my friend had the pie deal and I had the wrap.

Unfortunately, my wrap was a disappointment because the beef was dry and chewy.
There was an option for chips or jacket so I chose the jacket because I had a feeling the chips could be over done which was the case for my friends chips so I was glad I chose the jacket.
However the jacket was evidently frozen baked potatoes reheated for convenience because I have bought these before which have a dry and powdery texture.



Overall, I wouldn't recommend it or come here again.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...