Sunday, March 08, 2020

[Review] Neds Noodle Bar - Old Street

After trying Neds Noodle Bar in Waterloo, I decided to try the joint at Old Street.







This time I got the Kids Box hoping to eat the donut as well but I was a bit full so I will leave it for a another visit because they serve tea at that branch which would go nicely with the donut.

As expected, the Kids Box is dinky and cute and the choices are quite basic which I thought tasted better.

I got the egg noodles with soy sauce and I liked it more than the noodles with vegetables in black bean sauce because there were a bit too much vegetables which get in the way when you are trying to appreciate the noodles.


So I was definitely more satisfied this time round except that it was a little too salty so I didn't really finish it all but adding some chili sauce helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...