Wednesday, March 11, 2020

[Review] Eggless Cakes at Golden Cake in Walthamstow

I am not a vegetarian but have an addiction to cakes and tea which I am sure everyone would as well.
As I was in Walthamstow, I discovered Golden Cake which serves Halal, eggless and 100% vegetarian cakes.

There were so many cake slices to choose from and they were only £2 per slice which is the cheapest and prettiest that I have seen so far because they are cut from round cake while some shops like Cake Box serves rectangular slices.








Since I couldn't decide between the caramel cake and the blackforest cake, I got both!!!
Both were soft and fluffy like chiffon but slightly firmer in texture.

The caramel cake totally stole the show, it was light and sweet complimented by the cream.

The black forest was also good but strangely I found it sweeter than the caramel.

The lady there was really friendly as she offered to add more hot water for the tea and asked me if I wanted the door closed because I was sitting by the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...