Thursday, March 19, 2020

[Review] Greggs Chocolate eclair and sausage bean melt

There are two branches of Greggs that are close to each other in Lewisham, one is on the high street near Marks and Spencers while the other branch is inside the shopping centre.
The one outside is right next to Percy Ingles which is one of my favourite bakeries before they rebranded.

Anyway, as I didn't have lunch that day, I had the sausage bean melt and a chocolate eclair.

The sausage bean melt was slightly different to the other ones I have tried at Greggs or they are making them differently now.
The one I had before had sliced sausages but the one here had two whole sausages which I thought was quite generous with beans and cheese in the middle.

Finished with the chocolate eclair which was slightly disappointing as the choux pastry was hard and dry.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...