Friday, February 04, 2022

Achiote lamb spiced Lamb Chilli Con Carne Birria Tacos from Meat Head Mexican-Birria Tacos

I love a good deal so when I found out that you could get £5 dishes at Camden I decided to sign up to the Munch Club.

The offer is happening now until 13/2/2022 which can come in handy if you are in the area and hungry.

Participating traders in Camden Market, Camden Market Hawley Wharf and Camden Market Buck Street will be offering specific dishes for £5 which can be found on their websites.

There were so many to choose from so I narrowed it down to four places which were all self paid and Meat Head Mexican-Birria Tacos was one of them because their lamb tacos looked amazing.
You don't often get lamb chilli con carne which was the reason I tried it.
The lamb con carne was really tasty and full of spices and then there was a lovely cheesy layer that lines the taco.
The best thing was that the lamb mince had no chewy bits or gristle in it.
Overall, I really liked it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...