Friday, February 04, 2022

Argentinian Steak with homemade crisps from Meat Point

I love a good deal so when I found out that you could get £5 dishes at Camden I decided to sign up to the Munch Club.

The offer is happening now until 13/2/2022 which can come in handy if you are in the area and hungry.
Participating traders in Camden Market, Camden Market Hawley Wharf and Camden Market Buck Street will be offering specific dishes for £5 which can be found on their websites.

There were so many to choose from so I narrowed it down to four places which were all self paid and Meat Point was one of them because their thinly sliced beef looked amazing.
For the £5 you get a choice of Steak Sandwich or Steak and chips which both come with grilled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, mustard and homemade Chimichurri.
The chips are basically homemade crisps.
It was really hard choosing between the sandwich or the chips but when I found out that the crisps are freshly sliced there and fried I got the steak and chips.
I definitely made the right choice choosing the homemade crisps because they have that crisp texture with a chew.
The steak slices were top notch as well, it was tender and reminds me of the beef slices you get for Asian hot pots which are sliced when frozen.
The beef which was gently seasoned with salt tasted amazing with American mustard and chimmichurri that was drizzled on top.
The chimmichurri was just amazing so overall, I am so glad I got this deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...