Saturday, February 05, 2022

McDonalds Chicken Big Mac review

Before trying this, I knew I would have a problem taking a bite because the height of this burger is definitely taller than the beef version as the beef patties are really thin so I can fit it in my mouth but not with the chicken bigmac because the chicken patties are thicker due to the batter.
Anyway, I asked for extra sauce and no lettuce because it looked pretty dry on everyones pictures to make sure it would end up tasting really good.
It actually worked quite well because the creamy bigmac sauce worked like mayo but with a sharper kick along with the gherkins.
Overall, I can only recommend it if you get a decent amount of sauce otherwise it will be a bit dry.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...