Tuesday, February 22, 2022

VFC Vegan Fried Popcorn Chick*n taste test at the Kings Cross Popup

 I love trying vegan food so this time I got to try Vegan Fried Popcorn Chick*n by VFC food because they had a popup at Kings Cross.

The texture was really impressive because it was soft with a great meaty texture without being too dry.
Adding sauces to it made it taste even better even though they were already tasty on their own.
I liked the coating which was coarse with cornflakes which gives it that extra crunch to contrast the the vegan chicken.
So in comparison with other vegan chicken products I have tried, I would say it is close to the Vegan fillet at UK KFC except with a different coating.
Both are Southern style but VFC is crunchier.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...