Saturday, June 03, 2023

Awful service for a Joyful hot chocolate at Half Million

There used to be a few branches of Half Million but now only one on Oxford Street remains.
I rarely complain about rude service but this place was so bad that I would not return.
I have been meaning to try this place for hot chocolate so did that one afternoon.
The barista could obviously see I was taking pictures of the making of this hot chocolate.
Anyway, I was taking a picture of the hot chocolate and even though that person knew I was taking a picture, that person moved the drink towards me which I couldn't quite understand.
As a foodie, I asked what the lighter coloured chocolate pieces were and that barista was really snappy about it and answered white chocolate which does not look like it.
Definitely not Joy of Chocolate as advertised.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...