Saturday, June 03, 2023

Dinos hotdogs opens at Boxpark in Croydon

Dino's a brand of hotdogs inspired by the streets of Brooklyn available in glass jars as seen in the supermarkets have opened a hotdog stall in Croydon.
As a foodie, I had to try them out.
On the menu, you can go for classic or global.
It really really nice that they let me customize the hot dogs.
I started off with some basic dogs with some of their special sauces like chimmichurri mayo, piri piri.
Then I also had a Classic to appreciate simplicity.
To summarize, I really like their dogs because they are tasty and the classics are the best especially with sauerkraut, mustard and ketchup.
The chimmichurry mayo was a bit too creamy for my liking, I was expecting the sauce to be green like pesto consistency.
The piri piri glaze turned out to be another good one but the piri mayo wasn't needed because it was too creamy.
Last but not least the bun, it was nice and soft but I prefer the basic white ones because I find brioche too sweet.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...