Thursday, June 22, 2023

Wakame seaweed themed lunch at Wasabi

Randomly went to Wasabi to have a look because I have not visited for ages and spotted this new kaiso seaweed potto salad so decided to try it.
Also had some noodles and seaweed tempura crisps to go with it.
I love wakame for its salty marine flavours, however I wasn't that keen on this salad because of the rice vinegar which gives it that sweet taste and makes it more fishy like fresh seaweed from the beach.
The noodles were just the usual with some Chinese cabbage which was quite salty.
Finished with the seaweed tempura crisps which I have always want to try but held back because of the price.
They are not that expensive compared to other things I try but expensive when its not your cup of tea.
Firstly, I didn't expect them to be spicy and I found them a bit salty as well as a little sweet which annoyed again like Asian savoury snacks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...