Sunday, June 25, 2023

Syrian treats at Al Noor bakery

I am so glad this new Syrian bakery opened, the sweet and savoury bakery items are so affordable.
It reminds me of Basil Bakery (basil broasted) in North London as they serve pickles with the bakery.
Most of the range are just £1 each so I got to try almost everything which comes with salad and pickles.
Overall, I felt that most of the bakery items tasted to similar to Hong Kong bread with a sweetish aftertaste to it except for the Zaatar bread which was my favourite.
I loved their zaatar because the rosemary was not too overwhelming and you can really taste the freshly squeeze lemon on it.
The Syrian bread with puck spread (cheese alternative) was a bit like dairylea cheese spread.
Last but not least, the Olives and onions was another tasty one with finely chopped green olives and onion filling hence moreish.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...