Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Didn't get to meet the famous lady at Shun King Restaurant

To be honest, I don't like this type of food but my friend told me her experience dining here so I was really curious to see that person in action so I went here.
The experience my friend had was that one of the staff ordered her to sit at a particular spot and when she asked if they could leave out the spring onions that staff said no one has the right to request anything which caused my curiosity.

Unfortunately, that fierce dragon lady was not there when I dined.

It is nice that all their menus have English!



Anyway, ordered the famous baked rice with pork chop which was quite expensive.



It was a big bowl, very heavy with fried rice beneath it.
The pork chop was soft, juicy and tender.
The soup was quite powdery with bits of sweetcorn in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...