Sunday, August 17, 2014

Delicious fluffy pandan buns

I only found out about this place because of the recent review so I went there just for the pandan buns.

When the staff gave it to me, she said that if I could not finish them all, the buns could be refridgerated and steamed again later.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Steamed Pandan buns:

When I opened the box, you could smell how fragrant and sweet they were, there were 8 buns in a portion.
Each bun had a uniform shape and the size of it was just a little bigger than a normal Xiao long bao.
While they were hot, the bun texture was so soft and fluffy, the sweetness was just right and the pandan filling texture was like a light paste.
After the buns cooled down, the taste was much stronger and the pandan flavour was more prominent with a hint of glutinous rice taste.


In the filling I found some rice grains in it.
Overall, the buns turned out to be amazing without being too sweet so I managed to eat eight in one go!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I plan to go again for dumplings and these buns.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
Liza Veggies:
Room A-D, 2/F, Harvard House, 105-111 Thomson Road, Wan Chai
Tel: 2575 6060

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...