Sunday, August 24, 2014

My favourite 2014 mooncake

I was thrilled to receive a mooncake gift certificate for Dolci's mooncakes because I tried it before and it was delicious.

I redeemed it quickly because these mooncakes are just divine and it comes with my favourite Jasmine tea.

The box had a modern subtle moon festival theme with clouds, moon and a rabbit.

If you look carefully, you will find a rabbit looking at the moon with its colour matched to the tea packaging.




Normally when I have these mini custard mooncakes, a quarter would be enough because it is usually too sweet and buttery but these are so palatable that I have a whole one in one go and selfishly I did not share these with anyone because they are too good to share.
After microwaving it for 10 seconds, it becomes warm and fragrant, and the custard filling was dreamy unlike other brands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...