Tuesday, August 12, 2014

McScam x Earl Grey

Went to McCafe because of the new Earl Grey cake and the Earl grey jelly latte.




The Earl grey cake only costs $16 with the purchase of a drink from the Earl Grey series.



I didn't get a chance to check the bill because I was not given the bill, but since they gave me the wrong drink I had the bill reprinted and discovered that I was overcharged.

The rude biatch insisted that it was because the hot drink and cold drink costs different but I was not even on this issue.
The cake should have cost $16 not $2X.

Finally had the issue resolved when a smart senior spotted the problem.
Surely, special offers should be pre-programmed into their POS systems??!!!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Iced Earl grey jelly latte:

I was given the usual straw hence the jelly cubes got stuck!!!


The drink was a bit dissappointing because the Earl Grey taste was not strong enough.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Earl grey cake:

The Earl Grey taste was really artificial and the cake was too sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...