Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prawn dumplings and Sharks fin dumplings @ 嘴兒甜

Had a craving for prawn dumplings and this place happened to have it when I walked past so decided to go in for it.
This joint has another branch in Yuen Long which is quite a different location to Tai Hang.

I had forgotten about those usual habits such as washing chopsticks and cups until the staff placed a set of utensils with water to clean them.
I suppose it was good because Chinese tea was not compulsory but it only costs $3 for a pot of tea which was good.
While I was browsing the menu found out they had sharks fin dumpling so ordered that as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Prawn dumplings
I thought there would be four per steamer but there was only three.
Anyway the filling was nice but I did not like the dumpling skin, it was too elastic and chewy, the same type they use for Chiuchow style dumplings.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sharks fin dumplings
This was really nice but there was a weird taste to it which I got rid of by adding worcester sauce.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...