Sunday, January 07, 2024

Costa Hot Milkshakes

I'm sure everyone is just like me, what the heck is a hot milkshake?
At first, I thought it was hot chocolate with cream on top but it turns out to be hot milk with thickeners.
There are three flavours: strawberry white chocolate, hazelnut chocolate and salted caramel.
Only the salted caramel contains coffee.
Judging by their artificial strawberry frappe I opted for salted caramel.
To my surprise, the salted caramel hot milkshake was bliss and comforting.
I sipped with caution as I expected it to burn like hot chocolate but it wasn't as hot as anticipated.
The salted caramel was a little thick and viscous like sabayon sauce and very different to cold milkshake which is more like melted ice cream.
Overall, I really liked it as it was sweet and creamy yet not cloying with a strong butterscotch tasted and a hint of coffee to balance.
Definitely would get this again.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...