Sunday, January 28, 2024

Hotel Review: Point A Canary Wharf

Recently stayed at Point A Canary Wharf which has two buildings opposite each other.
It is a boutique hotel a few minutes walk from Canary Wharf.
As you would expect, it is ensuite with toilet and shower.
I particularly liked this hotel because it reminded me of capsule hotels with the foldable tables/racks and it also felt like I was on a flight.
There was mood lighting and a two in one heater/air conditioner that did its job.
The shower was nice because the water came out really fine yet strong but the only thing I did not like was the toiletries mainly because the scent was not for me.
There was a hairdryer, lockable safe but no kettle.
The doors are all opened with smart cards like any other hotel but I liked the futuristic touch they had because the room number and room status is on the door lock.
Staying at the windowless rooms might be better than the ones with windows if you prefer peace and quiet because you are shielded from the streets.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...