Sunday, January 07, 2024

Steakhouse Stack burger at McDonalds

I love black pepper sauce which made me try the Steakhouse Stack burger which is described as a burger with two 100% Irish beef patties, a slice of cheddar cheese, crispy onions, red onions and lettuce served with a black peppercorn sauce, all in a freshly toasted glazed sesame topped bun.
The black pepper sauce was definitely good as expected like the ones at the steakhouse and I loved the slice of cheese which is real cheese and not processed cheese.
However, I felt that two patties were too much as there isn't enough sauce in terms of ratio so next time I am going to just ask for one patty.

Returned and requested for one patty and the burger was really good as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...