Saturday, January 27, 2024

Who doesn't love Cheese at Pick & Cheese, The Cheese Bar at Seven Dials

Throwback of The Cheese Bar before the review gets mouldy but then it doesn't matter with blue cheese, the mouldier the merrier.   
When Seven Dials opened, the most successful and popular eatery was probably Pick & Cheese which is the world's first cheese conveyor belt.
Since then, it has been going strong.
Finally tried the Pick & Cheese which was a fab and affordable experience for cheese lovers.

Truffled baron bigod: Brie style Baron Bigod and a sandwich layer of black truffle & British cream cheese with crackers
Coolea: Classic gouda style paired with cumin roasted pineapple
Stilton paired with chocolate hazelnut brownie
Port & Stilton Affogato: Stilton & caramelized walnut gelato with a shot of ruby port.
Coolea: Classic gouda style paired with cumin roasted pineapple

I know what cheese I like hence my selection was to my liking except the Gouda because I didn't like the crumbly texture as I'm more of a brie/cheddar/blue cheese person.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...