Sunday, January 07, 2024

Trying the new Kebhouze at Oxford Street

I was really excited about kebhouze opening at Oxford Street because of all the media hype and the fact that it was three floors.
Finally tried it one evening.
I was expecting a queue but there wasn't and there were plenty of seats.
I was disappointed it was fast food style so you couldn't see the kebabs being prepared like gdk.
The menu was quite nice as it had turkey and veal mix.
You got different kebab options like little Italy with olives, sun dried tomatoes, padano cheese and the burger kebabs with beef doner and cheese.
The design of the kebab bags and packaging was bright and memorable like lego.
As for the restaurant layout, they have got the building to themselves, the staircase connects to each floor which is the dining area.
Toilets available on first floor for customers.
What killed it was the doners meats.
They were all offcuts unlike other places which use reconstituted meats.
Although both are unhealthy but the doner meat at Kebhouze was terrible.
I already found visible white cartilage on the veal.
For the other beef kebab, the beef had so much sinew that it was inedible.
I had to pick out all the meat.
This is probably the worst kebab I've eaten.
It makes me wonder if the Italian store is the same.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...