Thursday, January 25, 2024

Pitta bread and lamb soup at Murger Han

Even though I have not been to Xi An, I love Xi An cuisine based on the Xi An restaurants I have tried.
Xi An cuisine involves on a lot of lamb/mutton, biang biang noodles, round pitta bread filled with lamb etc.
The pitta bread with lamb soup is one such nice soup but nothing as good as the ones made from scratch in Xi An where they use a whole chunk or joint of mutton so the broth will be very different and probably not require msg like this place.
I am not sure how the texture of the pitta bread pieces are but I didn't like it.
Overall, not the real deal but this soup let me imagine how the real deal would be.
The lamb used in this soup are probably those frozen slices used for hot pots and roasts.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...