Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Joyful buffet at Za Za Bazaar Restaurant, the biggest buffet restaurant in UK

Stumbled upon Za Za Bazaar Restaurant located in Bristol's Harbourside area which is a buffet style restaurant with various of cooking stations.
As a foodie, I have always wanted to try a buffet restaurant to see how they compare with the ones in Asia.
Obviously JRC and COSMO are well known over UK but I got the impression that they only did Asian food hence I never visited.
I was instantly impressed upon going inside because this buffet restaurant was HUGE and I mean HUGE.
They even had a table sheet with a map of the cooking stations.

We couldn't have visited at a better time than over the Christmas period because they had mince pies, Christmas puddings as well as Brussel sprouts.


There was something captivating at every station but the one that looked the best was the Indian one which explains why there were a lot of Indians dining there which means that their Indian food was GOOD.
I was certainly glad this was my first proper buffet restaurant experience in the UK as it is the largest buffet beating Croydon's Cosmo.
There were five main cooking stations: India, the Far East, the Caribbean, Tex Mex, the Americas and Europe so I was sorted because I love those cuisines and there was a dessert station to finish!
With all these options, I had to try one station at a time to not miss anything.
Ultimately the Indian station was my favourite as well as the English roast.
They even had English pies, pasta and lasagna etc.
The only station that did not impress was the Chinese which just wasn't edible.
Dessert was comforting with lots of English desserts and they even had CUSTARD.
Usually prices are max £20.99 per person but we paid £24.99 because it was boxing day but it was worth it. 
I felt that even if you were just having Indian fare, it was still worth it with all those curry choices, naan breads and everything.




Would definitely visit again if I was in the area.
The only negative experience was that I saw someone use their bare hands to feel the naans and put them back when there were tongs available.

Photos of the buffet and restaurant:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...