Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Tapas at The Real Greek

I have always wanted to try The Real Greek ever since I saw their tapas promoted for veganuary.
Finally dined there one day as the restaurant I was going to go didn't have this new dish.
The Real Greek is a chain so I didn't really have any expectations but I guess you just have to choose carefully.
There is a FILOXENIA DINNER MENU where you can choose from the fixed menu but some of the nice options were off the list like the prawns, octopus etc.
The GIGANDES WITH SPINACH (Hearty giant beans and spinach, cooked in a tomato and garlic sauce.) was quite nice as it was similar to baked beans with spinach while not so sweet.
The CHICKEN MONASTIRAKI (Chicken thigh, marinated with Greek herbs, served with tzatziki, onion and tomatoes.) was also tasty but the chicken was a little dry.
Overall, not bad if you choose items to your liking.
The Agean slaw was not pleasant as I found it too sugary while the fried calamari was a bit lame because you can get coated calamaris anywhere like pubs etc.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...