Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Second visit to InnoVeggie

Went to InnoVeggie again because I believe the food is good but on my last visit there were a few teething problems because they just opened.

The Thai style mince was served differently, it was presented in a set with soup, salad and rice.

It tasted so much nicer because it was not so salty and the sweetcorn soup was lovely because it was creamy and tasty.

The vegetarian sausages were interesting too but it needed more asparagus though.

When I nearly finished my meal, the owner came over and asked how the meal was so I just gave her my opinions on the tea which turns out you can actually choose your teas.
Got to try some papaya soymilk which was soothing and cooling and some icecream from Labmade.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Photos of the restaurant:



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Definitely going again and hope the operations will be smoother on my next visit.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...