Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Delicious congee with consistency at 天將麵包 (Tseung Kwan O)

Delicious congee with consistency at 天將麵包 (Tseung Kwan O)
I can't believe I have been here so many times for their congee because it is consistently delicious.

There seems to be two flavours: salted egg and sweetcorn with pork or preserved egg with pork.

The first time I tried the salted egg congee and it was so damn delicious because the pork which I normally throw away was pink, fresh and soft with a delicious lightly salted taste.

Needless to say the congee was also tasty.

On the second visit, I was craving for that congee again but they had a different one so I was a bit skeptical as I wasn't sure if it would taste ok as well.
But the preserved egg congee was also good and I liked this one more than the salted egg because it was even more tasty with a preserved egg flavour infused in the congee.


Ever since I have been coming back for the congee.
Recently I tried their ricerolls and they were damn good as well because the texture is chewy with the right softness and they don't pour smelly oil over it.
The ricerolls are nice and taut so they don't unravel themselves when they are drenched in sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...