Saturday, June 06, 2015

Light lunch at M & S Cafe

I have always wanted to try the Jacket potatoes here but they are always sold out because they are the cheapest items on the menu as well as the paninis and baguettes.
They still had them when I got there so I had the jacket and the cheese and ham ploughman panini.

++++++++++++++++
cheese and ham ploughman panini:


This was delicious because of the cheese so next time I am going to get the cheese and tomato with pesto sauce.
++++++++++++++++
Jacket potatoes with cheese and butter:

It was small potato served with mixed salad leaves.
The potato was lovely with melted cheddar cheese on top but it was weird there was some mashed potato in the middle which made it tastier.
The potato itself was actually a bit too hard for my liking the potato skin was not brown and crispy.
++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...