Monday, June 29, 2015

Interesting Swiss roll flavours at The Baker A (Jordan)

I was still hungry after eating at Ilis so I wandered into this bakery.

The Earl Grey roll looked good so I got it and decided to eat there.
As well as Earl Grey, they had other interesting flavours such as tomato and pistachio.0 While I was eating, it was so nice of them to give me a cup of water which encouraged me to get the cream puffs as well. ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Earl grey roll: The roll was a bit dense but the earl grey chocolate paste in the middle was really nice so the dense roll was forgivable.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Cream puffs: The cream puffs were a bit hard and eggy for my liking but not bad.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Tomato roll: The tomato roll had a strong tomato taste with tomato jelly in the middle but it tasted weird because it was sweet.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...