Friday, May 16, 2014

Cool down with pure pistachio gelato at 2/3 Dolci Tè Piazza

On my last visit to Causeway Bay I was choosing between two places to have icecream and I made the wrong decision not to have Dolci because the other one was disappointing.


Anyway, came back on a scorching day for my favourite Pistachio gelato and got two delicious toppings with it.





I chose my favourite mini macarons again and cake bits.

The gelato itself is really nice and does not need these toppings but the mini macarons are just irresistable!!!!!





The gelato was smooth and thick with a gorgeous sticky texture to it just like Turkish icecream with no weird aftertaste.
The pistachio taste was natrual and the sweetness was just right.
I will be back for more gelato at the Central branch because there are 14 flavours there including the new pear flavour!!!
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...