Monday, May 05, 2014

Great tempura from Marugame Seimen

I was so glad I had a tasting nearby or I would not have gone in for some tempura.

On this visit, they had huge long strips of squid which was not there last time and the quality of the tempura was good because they were freshly fried for the busy session to come.



I only had the squid and the egg because I don't like their udon.

soy sauce with grated ginger and spring onions was self service from the condiments counter.

They also have forks and spoons for children.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tempura egg:


Again, another perfect egg with a runny yolk centre!!


It was simply delicous with the soy sauce complimented by the light crispy tempura coating.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Squid:



The squid was so satisfying because it was such a big piece and the coating was light and the squid inside was soft.
I should have dipped it in the egg yolk above and it would have tasted amazing.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I would love to come here more often but the design of this mall is really crap because the escalators are randomly located.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Marugame Seimen
Shop 609, 6/F, iSQUARE, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...