Monday, May 26, 2014

KrappyFriedchicken

I was craving for the new Japanese rice coated chicken again and there happened to be a KFC nearby so went in and ordered it.

When I was given the chicken, I asked her if it was the new flavour because I could not see any crispy rice coated on it like the previous one I had.

She insisted it was the new one, so I asked another member of staff and she offered to sprinkle more on it.

When she came back, there was cheese powder on it and not the crispy rice coating!!

What the fxck. She works there and does not know the current new chicken coating!

If I had ordered this in one of the city branches it wouldn't have been like this.


The chicken was fried just right but it was definitely not the Japanese rice coated chicken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...