Saturday, February 21, 2015

More choices at White Beard Fish n Chips

As I was going to Art Central, I stopped by for some snacks!

I was surprised to see new items on the menu and they even have paprika cocoa fish and chips and mushroom popcorn which means I have to go again to try it.


There were apple pies in the cabinet which looked like McDonalds one.

Sauces:

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Oysters:

Batter was light and the oysters were huge and juicy wiht a strong taste.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Passion fruit tartar Sauce:

The oysters didn't really need sauce but I found some liquid filled pearls in the sauce which was interesting.
They would probably go well with the battered fish when the passionfruit liquid inside bursts to cut the grease of the battered fish.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Apple pie:


I tried it because I was curious if it was McDonald's apple pies and yes it tasted the same but the apple pie here is sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎
The bill: $68

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...