Sunday, June 03, 2012

♡Did Chutney Mary go East from East London?♡

The name Chutney Mary just sounded so British for some reason so I made up my mind to go and try it.
I googled Chutney Mary and indeed there were lots of branches in UK, Australia, Singapore and the US.
However I was not sure if this branch is related to the other ones. Anyway got there and it was quite a small joint.

Ordered chicken tikka and lamb kebab
For both dishes the portion of rice was huge and unfinishable!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Chicken tikka with curry sauce and rice
The chicken was tender and the curry sauce that came with it was very spicy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Lamb seekb kebab with curry sauce and rice
The lamb was nicer than the chicken, the texture was strange like pate and velvety.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wished I had looked at the other menu because there was more choice such as fish and vegetarian curries such as sag aloo and palak paneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...