Saturday, June 09, 2012

Marinated pork knuckle and spicy chicken @ Golden Chicken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Marinated pork knuckle:
I wanted to order this on my last visit, but it did not look appetizing when I saw the freshly marinated pork knuckles in the metal pan.
I did not know that the pork knuckle would be conveniently sliced and topped with delicious gravy.
Anyway, the pork was soft and the pork skin was lovely and gelatinous and matched perfectly with the gravy.
The sauce was nice and savoury and not sweet which was good.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Spicy chicken:
I really loved this chicken as well because the spicy sauce was amazing, the whole dish tastes exactly like szechuan chicken (hau sui gaai)but it is not as spicy as that.
As well as boned chicken I found out you could request for skinned chicken so next time I will request for skinned chicken!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...