Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Crumbly delicious cookies from Conte de Cookie

Conte de cookie (Wan Chai)

Spotted this shop when I was crossing the road.

The cookies I tried were:
Sea Salt & Butter
-this was my favourite because it was crumbly and melts in your mouth with a gentle buttery taste and a slight salty aftertaste.
Signature Chocolate
-The chocolate tasted stronger but it also had that delicious melt in the mouth texture.

Later that night during dinner, we got a surprise from 蒙奇奇 who was so sweet and got us these expensive cookies from this place.
I thanked her for these expensive cookies and she said our friendship was more expensive

The orange almond was really nice and I loved the bits of oranges and nutty almonds in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...