Monday, July 07, 2014

My first and last meal at Delicatessen Corner

I have always wanted to try this place after seeing reviews on the veal with roesti but I don't often dine in Kowloon.
For that price, I would rather dine in Central.

The decor was quite nice but as usual the ambience is disturbed by loud locals.


After I ordered, a slice of bread and a pretzel were placed on my table.

The Pretzel was quite chewy and salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
【Zürcher Geschnetzeltes】:

It was basically veal cooked with mushrooms and cream, served on the side with a fried Potato Roesti.
The veal was tender just as expected but the creamy sauce got a bit sickly towards the end and the potato roesti was crispy with a soft centre.
It would be great if the roesti was not so salty.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I was quite surprised to find out that it is not open anymore despite dining there two months ago!!
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎ Level B1, Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...