Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sam's home cooked food

Sam's Kitchen (Western District)

I was intrigued by this old and shabby restaurant so went and tried their dinner.

The dining area is upstairs.

Inside the restaurant, it feels quite cosy.


On the wall, I found some really cool fruits jellies displayed there.
(Not sure how long they have been there because the sugar has melted and the colours have faded).

Ordered the tofu because I love tofu, the product shot is exactly the same as the one on the review.
Am I seeing an identical photo?

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tofu:

I really liked this dish because it was my favourite tofu served with spring onion sauce.
The pairing of bland tofu with spring onion sauce was so nice because it enhanced the taste and it went down very well with rice.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...