Thursday, July 17, 2014

豆花妹撈米線 at PARKnSHOP's foodcourt

To be honest I have not visited the Sham Shui Po branch again because it is quite far away.

As well as SSP, they have lots of new branches and this one was the nearest to me and they have tables for people to eat there.

I wanted to get the set because of the lime drink but something was sold out so I could only get the original noodles for $15.



It's shocking that the prices have not gone up!!!

My bowl of noodles were actually bigger this time compared to my first visit.

The sauce was rich with a heavy fragrant Sichuan pepper taste and strong peanut coriander flavouring.
Each strand of noodle got covered in this delicious thick sauce.
◎ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓖⓘⓡⓛ◎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...