Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Pleasure time having crepes at Leisure Time

I was having a food tour at Sai Yung Pun and this place captivated me because of the beautiful deco, it was dreamy and relaxing.
Even their toilet felt like a palace.

On my Sai Yung Pun tour, the restaurants I went to were:
Nyonya Coming, Homelite Coffee (which can't seem to be listed on Openrice) and Eat my cakes.

This little gem was hotel standard from the uniform the owner was wearing to the Sachertorte cakes that they serve.
The owner makes their own marshmallows and corned beef too.

The crepes were surprisingly good because I had bad experiences from the local Japanese and Chinese crepes which are too sweet with too much aerosol cream.

The crepes they serve here are basically English pancakes which are thin and soft rolled with fillings.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Avocado and brie croissant:


Started off with the irresistible croissant because it had my favourite avocado and brie.
The avocado and brie paired nicely giving a lovely creamy and buttery tone to the flakey croissant.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Savoury cheese, tomato and mushroom crepe:

This was seriously good because the pancake base was not overly sweet like the ones at Mazazu.
The simple cheese, tomato and mushroom filling tasted good and the French dressing helped to bring all the flavours together.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Smoothie:

I was surprised by the smoothie too because I was expecting it to be too sweet but it wasn't.
It was refreshing with tones of banana, strawberry and pineapple.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
I will be back for the corned beef and marshmallows!!!!
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
https://www.facebook.com/leisuretimecrepe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...